1. Presentation of the site In accordance with Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the www.alexandrabarbey.com website are informed that the owner is :
Alexandra Barbey Créatrice Styliste – Place de la liberté, 83000 Toulon
Telephone: 06 03 30 44 52
Siret number: 834 318 446 00020
Host: OVH, 2 Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered Use of the www.alexandrabarbey.com website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, and users of the www.alexandrabarbey.com website are therefore invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Alexandra Barbey may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes. In such a case, Alexandra Barbey will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention beforehand.
The www.alexandrabarbey.com website is regularly updated by Alexandra Barbey. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of the services provided The purpose of the www.alexandrabarbey.com website is to provide information about all of the company’s activities.
All information on the www.alexandrabarbey.com website is given as an indication and is likely to change. Furthermore, the information on the www.alexandrabarbey.com website is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
The website cannot be held responsible for any material damage linked to the use of the site. Furthermore, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent, virus-free equipment and with a last-generation updated browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting Alexandra Barbey is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written permission of : Alexandra Barbey.
Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
All the photographs, creations, graphics and more generally all the elements making up the site www.abcouture.com and the site itself may not, in accordance with article L122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code, be the subject of any representation or reproduction, in full or in part, on any medium whatsoever, without the express prior authorisation of the author.
6. Limitations of liability Alexandra Barbey may not be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the User’s equipment when accessing the www.alexandrabarbey.com website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
Interactive areas (guestbook) are available to users. Alexandra Barbey reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Alexandra Barbey also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the event of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory, or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Management of personal data Alexandra Barbey is committed to keeping your personal information secure and strictly confidential. The data collected when sending emails or connecting to the www.alexandrabarbey.com website is not passed on to third parties, either free of charge or in return for payment. In application of law 78-17 of 6 January 1978, users have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete their personal data at any time. To exercise this right, please send your request by mail to the address indicated:
Alexandra Barbey Couture Créatrice Styliste – Place de la liberté, 83000 Toulon
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction Any dispute arising from the use of the www.alexandrabarbey.com website is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Toulon.
9. The main laws concerned Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
10. Glossary User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
Personal information: « information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the physical persons to whom it applies » (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
11. Photo credit Thibault CHAPPE – Wedding photographer
Christophe SERRANO – Wedding photographer
Garrincha – Photography
Julie CALABRESE – Photography
Nathalie RUBIO – Wedding photographer
Marc WILLIAMS – AIX Photography
12. Video credits CARMONA Weddings